Monday, November 4, 2013

Gratitude - Day 4

Today's post is by Dan Jacobs, the normal keeper of this blog.  A husband of 29 years, father of 2 great adults, papa to 2 (and one in process) incredible grand kids... Long time blogger, long time pastor, short time church planter, lover of craft beer, I am constantly amazed by grace and Gods ability to paint with broken brushes.

On a sunny Monday morning, I am blessed by the presence of my granddaughter (Princess Lily ).  She, along with her cousin (Prince Aiden), are reminders of what unconditional love looks like.  To be greeted with arms and smiles wide open, is to experience grace in all its fullness.  Nearly every encounter with them is a whisper that pierces the noise that has tends to fill my soul with self doubt and questioned worth.  On a sunny Monday, for this day, the whisper is so much louder than the noise... I feel the love so far beyond even theirs... And I'm grateful 

No comments:

Post a Comment